Air Conditioning Engineers – Heating Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Service
Fort Walton Beach, FL has humid summers and dry winters leaving a heavy workload on both the air conditioning and heating system. Air conditioning and heating systems have a tendency to break down when the weather is at its worst. Our technicians are trained and factory authorized to perform a full system maintenance on all makes and models of air conditioning and heating systems. We offer a preventative Maintenance Agreement that follows Energy Star Recommendations.
Having a Maintenance Agreement protects you from the expensive cost return which will equal a longer life for your system.
Regular maintenance will:
- Maintain system capacity
- Lower utility costs
- Extend the life and efficiency of your air conditioning and heating system
- Ensure your system is operating properly with fewer breakdowns
Air conditioning and heating maintenance is vital in preventing small problems from becoming big problems.
Benefits of having a Maintenance Agreement:
- Priority Service
- Discount on Repairs
- Fewer Repairs/breakdowns
- Improved Safety
- Lower Utility Bills
- Help Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties
- Extend Equipment Life
- Repair minor problems before they result in major breakdowns
So, what does a Maintenance Agreement include?
TWO services per YEAR that, will consists of (if applicable):
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Lubricate Motors and Bearings
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Temperature Split
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
- Check Refrigerant Charge
This agreement makes you a preferred customer with priority service, extended warranties, discounts and most importantly Peace OF Mind!
Don’t wait for something to go wrong, schedule regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance of your air conditioning and heating system.
Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning and heating maintenance visit.